Please note that So Klose has been approved as an “Executive Member” and “Certified Matchmaker” by the Matchmaking Institute in New York, US. As a part of Matchmaking Industry's Trade Association, it certifies So Klose has met the standards set by the Professional and Certified Matchmakers Network, and could take advantage of the below benefits the Matchmakers’ Network has to offer.
- may use the official "Matchmaking Institute Executive Member" seal on its website, ads, and stationery.
- will have access to the Matchmakers’ Multiple Listing Service to search for potential matches.
- will be invited to the Annual Certified & Professional Matchmakers Conference.
- Besides, the association helps individual matchmakers gain substantial exposure through the enormous amount of press and web traffic that the Matchmaking Institute is generating every day.
- The Matchmakers Network helps singles who are looking for a long-term relationship find reputable personal matchmakers all over the country and abroad. Singles can now be referred to Professional and Certified Matchmakers in their area.
- The association provides a forum in which to exchange ideas among peers, while providing potential clients the means to locate a personal matchmaker; It allows matchmakers across the country to receive resources to facilitate matches on a national scale.
About The Matchmaking Institute
The Matchmaking Institute was established to set a code of ethics and strict quality standards in the matchmaking industry in New York in 2003. It is the first institute offering a matchmaking training & certification, introducing singles to Certified Matchmakers(TM), and providing matchmakers with a network of peers & support.
Its core mission is to help build a healthy community, share resources, and maintain quality control in the industry and strive to create a greater public and media awareness of this industry and to raise standards across all of the industry and enhance the image of our industry. A major goal of the association is to mainstream the matchmaking industry by removing the stigma and mystery historically attached to it. More specifically, the Professional Matchmakers Association allows matchmakers to gain vital resources while maintaining client confidentiality to facilitate matches on a larger scale.
The Professional Matchmakers Association brings together ethical professionals from both the personal matchmaking field as well as the date & relationship coaching field, building a community of support and providing access to a network of peers. The Association consists of approved members who are dedicated to maintaining a code of ethics and quality standards in the industry with an ultimate goal of enriching and enhancing the lives of singles looking for a meaningful connection. It gathers individual matchmakers and franchises alike, introduction services as well as dating & relationship coaches, with 250+ members from 16 countries across North America, Asia, Australia and Europe.